Latest release of The Server Framework: 6.4
Version 6.4 of The Server Framework was released today.
This release includes the following, see the release notes, here, for full details of all changes.
- The ability to enable, configurable, automatic, crash dump creation on certain error conditions.
- Two new single reader, multiple writer, lock implementations.
- Full code page support for unicode to multi-byte conversions.
- Rationalisation of output from
- The ability to limit the number of pending file writes to a collection of asynchronous file writers.
- New high performance buffer allocator.
- Improved performance in the connection manager base class’s active connection tracking code.