Latest release of The Server Framework: 6.9.3
Version 6.9.3 of The Server Framework was released today.
This release includes changes to support Visual Studio 2019 (16.3), lots of code changes to migrate towards “modern C++” idioms, issues raised by Resharper++ and changes in include path separators and file name case to support compilation on Linux. We have also removed some code that was previously deprecated and dropped support for Visual Studio 2013.
There are no bug fixes or intentional functionality changes to this release but a LOT of files have been touched; we decided to put this release out so that functionality and bug fix changes can be more easily seen going forwards.
As always, see the release notes here, for full details of all changes.
- Fixed issued raised by Resharper++
- Changed include path separators from \ to / so as to support compilation on Linux using CLANG and GCC
- Fixed case of include file names to aid portability.
- Migrating code towards ‘modern C++’ idioms.
- Suppress warning C4355 “’this’: used in base member initializer list” in Warnings.h and remove per file suppressions. We just use this idiom far too often for it to be a special case.
- Removed code that was deprecated by