Version 6.5 of The Server Framework was released today.
This release includes the following, see the release notes, here, for full details of all changes.
- WebSockets support via The WebSockets Option Pack. WebSocket protocol compliance test results can be found here.
- Improvements to the flow control connection filter so that managing high volume connections is easier than ever.
- Added code to automatically detect if it’s safe to enable
FILE_SKIP_COMPLETION_PORT_ON_SUCCESSon a given machine. See this Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more details.
- Extended the
IBufferinterface to provide more control over buffer manipulation
- Added buffer chains, a set of invasive lists for linking buffers together. These are much more performant than then old STL based buffer lists and collections.
- New high performance expanding thread pool.
- Support for the latest versions of TinyXML and ZLib.