Version 6.6 of The Server Framework was released today.
This release is a major release and contains many changes, see the release notes, here, for full details of all changes.
All clients are advised to upgrade to this release.
- Increased performance due to major design changes in the dispatch and processing of completion and per socket buffer pooling.
- New lock classes which offer more efficient locking.
- Lots of breaking changes in the Service Tools library.
- The removal of deprecated compilers and operating systems and the addition of support for Visual Studio 2013 and Windows 8.1
- Added support for Out of Band data, TCP “Urgent mode”.